sexual assault

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sexual assault

What is sexual Assault? i've never really understood it.But I've been in two situations with the same person were its just I don't know. I lost my virginity to this person but there has been multiple times I didn't want to have sex but they convinced me to even though I said no.Then earlier this summer I hungout with him and my friend. He and I cuddle nothing else I ran upstairs to get something he followed me and groped me.I felt so uncomfortable and just ugh later I got texts of him getting upset with me even though we arent dating haven't for the longest time.For years he's gone after me in a hateful way and loving way and I just want him to get out of my life forever.He terrifies me.I've also told people about the how I didn't want sex with him but nobody has ever believed me due to the fact I'm white and he's black they all think I'm racist or crazy am I crazy?

Hello There,
    Thank you for reaching out to The National Runaway Safeline, it takes great courage to reach out and we are so glad that you have decided to reach out to us.
    From what you have described it does seem like sexual assault, which you do not deserve at all. No one should make you do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. Also sorry to hear that people do not believe you, but you are not crazy. Even if you are dating you are not obligated to have sex.
    A resource that may be more helpful in this situation is called RAINN which is the national sexual assault hotline. They have an online chat and you can also reach them by calling 1800-656-4673.
    We hope that this information will be helpful to you in your situation. If you have any more questions or would like to speak further about this or anything else please call us. We are here 24/7 to listen and provide support to you. Best of luck!
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X