In search of inner peace

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In search of inner peace

I'm 21, want to leave home for a month or two, I'm having millions of problems .. my parents can't tolerate me due to my misbehaviour .. I'm having the worst time .. my relationship isn't working out properly. I just want to stay apart from every single person I know .. I seek for peace ... but I don't know where to go

Re: In search of inner peace

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We’re so sorry to hear that you’ve had so many problems, it sounds like you’ve been thinking of spending some time away but are unsure of where to go. It’s good that you’re thinking about ways to find peace within yourself, and hopefully we can help you brainstorm places you might go to take some time to yourself and regroup.

Where you can go really depends on what you might be comfortable with. In your message, you state that you do not want to be around anyone that you know. Depending on your budget, one option might be to look into subletting a room short term. While this won’t guarantee that you’ll be alone, you would be away from people that you know and hopefully find the space you’re looking for. If It’s not within your budget to sublet a room, perhaps you can ask a friend or acquaintance if they would be able to host you short term. It wouldn’t quite be the time away from everyone you know, but it would take you out of your house for a bit and give you some space from the conflicts at home. If you’re not able to get away because of budget or a lack of somewhere to go, maybe it would help you to just spend more time out of the house by yourself. If there’s a free museum day, or if weather permits, it may help you to spend the day on your own so that you can collect your thoughts and decide what you’d like to do.

If you feel you need more help brainstorming options, or if you need someone to talk to, you are welcome to reach out to us by phone or chat. We are here to listen and support you regardless of what you decide to do. We wish you the best of luck. Stay safe.

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X