•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod4
    replied
    Hi there,
    Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS).
    We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on.
    We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
    His parent’s might consider contacting the police about this matter and also any family or friends that you or they can think of that he might go to. We understand how upsetting this must be for everyone.
    NRs is here to listen and provide support during this difficult time.
    We can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email or bulletin for assistance. If you would like to talk more in detail and share more about how we can help specifically, please call or chat soon.
    Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button). You did a great job by reaching out tonight. We hope that he returns home safely.
    Take care,
    NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic My boyfriend ran away from home

My boyfriend ran away from home

My boyfriend ran away from home and he left everything behind including his phone hes done this before but he always comes back and this was the first time his parents notified me that they can't find him.he's been gone for 3 hrs and i don't know what to do we went out looking for him but we cant find him and its almost 1am. he had been fighting with his parents a lot recently pls i need help.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X