What should i do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should i do

My life since april 1st of 2012 has been all about my boyfriend it all start after he had asked another female that he was hooking up with him and she turned him down then for the second choice was me but he didnt ask me out like he did with her and he had said he didnt do long distance relationships so if i wanted to be with him i would have to live with him and that was the day i ran away from home and i started to do even harder drugs then unusual and got addicted but at that time he thought i was letting anyone touch me which i did and he was told that i kissed his friend and that made him, well in his words get back at me for kissing someone else so remember that female from the beginning yeah he waited until i was upstairs to grab her and kiss her and pulled away then she went in for another kiss after but thats nothing he was told everytime he was in jail by someone he wont name told him i cheated on him so instead of just kissing he had her around us and i was blind to everything i didnt see what was right in my face they was ********ing everytime i would leave they both would stay and they both would leave and he would start a fight and he was pillow talkin to her telling her that he didnt love me no more ohhhhh and they took A

Hello, thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear about your situation, you don’t deserve to be treated as a second choice. It sounds like your relationship has taken a toll on you.

We would like to offer the resource www.loveisrespect.org . There may be some helpful information here for you to look.

Again, we’re really glad that you reached out to us. It takes a lot to ask for help and you are trying to figure out your options which is really good to see. You are a valuable human being and you deserve to have a relationship filled with mutual respect.

If you would like to talk further about your situation, please do not hesitate to call or chat with us. We’re here to listen, here to help.

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X