No announcement yet.

what do we do?

  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • what do we do?

    Ok so me and my girlfriend live in her mothers house in texas i am 18 and she is 16 almost 17 we cant stand to be here anymore we want to move to my moms house she lives in florida weve been together for well over a year and we want out of dthis place herr mom is insulting to both me and her daily my mom is willing to take us in and accept us but hers is not so what do we do p.s. we both work but cant provide enough for her to get emancipated...

  • #2
    Reply: What do we do?

    Thanks for contacting the National Runaway Safeline.

    It sounds like the two of you have been going through a stressful and frustrating time living with her mother.
    We understand that sometimes situations can get out of control and it makes it uncomfortable to live under those conditions.
    It sounds like you might be considering looking into emancipation for her but have a financial dilemma.
    Give NRS a call at 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) and tell us more about your situation and how you were hoping we might help.
    NRS is also available for live chat at

    We are here to listen and explore options with you.
    We look forward to speaking with you soon.

    Take Care,
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove