Running away

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running away

I just it’s either running away or suicide so I choose to runaway I’m not sure where I should go if I do so i need some help on successfully doing it

Thank you for reaching out to us. We want you to know that your life matters to us. We are here for you to listen and to help. We really do care about you and we are grateful that you have survived your situation. We want to help you to be safe. We want to help you discover your options. And we want you to be off the streets. You deserve to be safe. You deserve your life. We are here for you.
    We would be able to locate local services for you; we have a national database that’s location specific, so we’d ask you either your city and state, or the county and state.
    If you reach out to us, either by phone at 1-800-786-2929 (1-800-RUNAWAY) or via live chat through www.1800runaway.org we would be able to talk about what you are going through and to help you discover the options that work best for you. We are here for you 24/7 to listen and help. If you need a safe place to go right now, you can walk into your local fire station and the firemen will help connect you to local resources.
    We truly hope to hear from you soon,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X