I want to move in with my grandma

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to move in with my grandma

Hello im 15 and i migrated to a country that's a bit far from my home, so im just here to ask if i can move in with my grandma because she is loves me and cares for me like my mom but my mom can sometimes be abuse and call me names nothing serious but it's starting to get to me. So i just wanted to ask can i legally come back to my home country to live with my grandma and grandpa?

Thank you for reaching out to us. It understandable that you want to go live in an environment where you would feel supported by someone. We are not legal experts but unfortunately, if your mom is your legal guardian you would need permission from her in order to move in with another family member. Maybe try and have a conversation with your mom and grandmother and try to come to some type of conclusion. If you want us to assist with the conversation you can call here at 1800-RUNAWAY and we can do a conference call. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. Best of luck!
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X