please help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help

I'm 14 and I want to run away. I have a great family who I love who love me. They are great to me and really care. However I don't have any friends at school and have started skipping lunch every day to avoid sitting alone or being rejected from peoples table. Im being made fun of by so many other students too, I just hate the fact that I have 4 more years to make it through.

I have depression and anxiety when around the school, and have access to drug dealers ( local teens dealing marijuana that i can access via snapchat) and I'm seriously considering going to drugs to help me cope. I also send nudes to random boys from other schools and let them screenshot. It helps for a bit and then I feel even worse afterwards. oh and im a masturbation addict (5 times a day at least or I i start getting withdrawal symptoms) which some people at school found out and now they all make comments about my 'disgusting masturbation habit'.

I can't hurt my family, but I just want to run away, do drugs on the street, exchange sexual favors for a place to stay and just forget about this fcked up sht I'm in. I can stand up to the bullies (I have perfected an amazing RBF that keeps them at bay) but I'm still in a dark place and need help

Hello There,
    Thank you for contacting The National Runaway Safeline and sharing a little bit of your story with us, it takes great courage to reach out.
    We are glad you have a great family that you care for and that they care for you. One option you could consider is talking to your family about what is going on, they may be able to help you come up with a solution. It can be difficult feeling left out and alone and you should not have to skip lunch. One option to consider is talking with a school counselor about what is going on they will be able to provide you with resources. Also another option to consider would be joining a club or after school program. Doing something that you have in common with other may help you make some friends.
    You mentioned having access to drug dealers and thinking about doing drugs, drugs as you probably know are not a safe option. If you would like to talk to someone about drug substance abuse and mental illnesses you can contact SAMHSA (substance abuse and mental health services). They can be reached at 1800-622-4357. Also you mentioned some unhealthy ways of coping maybe you can try some more effective ways of coping that do not involve drugs or sending pictures. Some healthy ways of coping may be talking to a professional, doing a hobby you enjoy, taking walks.
    You mentioned wanting to run away, which can be a big decision to make. We are not legal experts but we do have some general information on the laws. If you leave home without permission your legal guardian does have the right to file a runaway report. If the police do find you they most likely would bring you back home.
    We hope this information will be helpful to you in your situation. If you have any more questions or would like to explore options please give us a call. We are here 24/7 to listen and to provide support. We wish you the best of luck, you are not alone.
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X