My sister is more loyal to my ex best friend than she is to me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sister is more loyal to my ex best friend than she is to me

so me and my sister has always been close to the point where I introduced her to my best friend at the time a few years ago and everything was fine up until now like they’re closer than we are now and I told them that I always felt like a third wheel when hanging out with them so I wasn’t going to hang out with them anymore my ex friend caught feelings and then me and my sister got into a big argument, so now a few days later I found out that they’ve been talking about me behind my back and the ex friend called me a ********** and worse stuff and my sister didn’t even defend me all she did was go along with it and agree with her. I can’t live in this toxic household anymore, I even tried to kill myself at one point, I am 17 now and am about to start working at my new job I was wondering how can I get out of here and be free from them.

So me and my sister has always been close

Hi,
    Thanks for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline.

It sounds like you are in a tough situation and may be looking for some options to help cope with everything.
    We understand how difficult it must have been to speak about the way this situation has made you feel. You are very brave.

You don’t deserve to be called names by anyone. We understand how this could be disappointing to you.
    It’s great that you have decided to look towards the future. Your life has value. It’s wonderful that you see that. Good for you.
    We would like you to know we are here to support you at this difficult time.
    NRS is here to listen and here to help.
    Sometimes having a space to vent and explore options may often bring out a solution previously not thought of. We would be more than glad to assist you with exploring options that might best help you towards gaining a solution to your situation.
    We can best help by phone or chat. If you would like to talk more in detail please call or chat soon.
    Contact us at 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) orwww.1800Runaway.org (live chat).

Take care,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Thank you so much! I will give you a call soon.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x
      Working...
      X