•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod15
    replied
    Hi there,

Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing what’s going on.

It sounds like you are going through a very stressful time and would like more support from your parents. It is great to see that your boyfriends parents are supportive of you. Family counseling can be helpful in many situations and you can contact NAMI at 1-800-950-NAMI for counseling resources.

We are here 24/7 at 1-800-786-2929 and live chat Feel free to reach out to talk about more options and resources.

You are acting strong by reaching out for help. We wish you the best and hope to hear from you soon.

Best
    NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic 19 and moving away.

19 and moving away.

I'm 19 years old carrying my first baby. I still live with my parents and we recently moved to another city leaving my boyfriend behind. He eventually went back to New York with his relatives to start fresh and get a new job, basically start over because Texas wasn't working for him. So he talked to his family, and Him and I decided after the birth of the baby, that we'd come to New York and stay with him which i want to do. His relatives have bought a baby crib, clothes, bottles, and etc and even got a new house so it would be more room for us. The only thing that's just holding me back is my parents, they always have a say so in what I do. I will be the 20 years old after having my baby and he's going to be 22, and they make me feel bad for half the ******** I do. I don't want to feel bad for going to New York and being with my boyfriend/child's father and raising our baby. The stay in new York isn't permanent and we're going to come back in visit but it's the fact I'm getting judged and told no. It's like I'm not living for me.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X