Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my mom and boyfriends mom

okay so me and my boyfriend have been caught showing PDA on the web. now his mom doesnt like me and my mom doesnt like him! i love him so much and i think that, that was a little too much for the situation! i now have a mark on my neck and she thinks that its a hickie and that he did it, so she called his mom askin was he at my house yesterday. she confirmed that he wasnt over here but now she thinks im a hoe, and really doesnt like me! were no longer able to see eachother! at all!!!we go to diffrerent schools! what do i do????

Re: my mom and boyfriends mom

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out during a stressful situation. We're glad you're able to contact someone and talk about what's going on at home. Have you been able to talk to your boyfriend? Are you both able to talk about what's been going on? Sounds like if you still have each other and are able to talk, things could be worked out?

Do you think your family is overreacting? Sounds like they are pretty upset but how would you like to see the situation turn out? Can you give some more details about what is going to happen? Like, what are the rules and consequences from now on?

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

theres no more coming over, no more movies together, no more anything! other than if i see him at a school game! they are blowing things wayyy out of porportion! we can talk on the phone and thats it!!! i would really like it, if they forgive me for my old mistakes and move on, and allow me and him to see each other.

Comment

Thank you for providing us with some more details of your situation. It sounds like you feel as though your parents are blowing this out of proportion which must be difficult for you. You mentioned wanting them to forgive you for your mistakes and move on; is that an option? We would be happy to continue discussing this situation and we can be contacted through our 24 hr hotline at 1-800-RUNAWAY.

Best of luck,
        NRS
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
        [email protected] (Crisis Email)
        1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
        https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
        x
        x
        Working...
        X