Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two years together. now he hates me :( Help.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two years together. now he hates me :( Help.

Alright, I'm 16.. Where do i start? Well I dated this guy for two years. He was the love of my life, my best friend, my boyfriend, and the person I could ALWAYS turn to. He broke up with me On your two year anniversary, he texted me saying "(name edited for confidentiality), This isn't working out. I'm sorry, we're too serious, and I just don't want a girlfriend" I tried, well begging him to come over and talk to me, or meet me somewhere so that we could actually talk about this is person, and not through text messages. Of course he wouldnt and his excuse was "I dont wanna hurt you" but all he was doing was hurting me more by not talking to me. Three days later He was dating this girl, who was suppose to be one of my friends... Obviously she wasn't. I haven't said a word to him in person since the day before we broke up. which was almost five months ago. This has been killing me. SO much. He' ALWYAS on my mind. I cry myself to bed everynight.. At random times.. he'll pop into my head. Everything I do reminds me of him.. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm breaking down and I need him more then anything right now. I try talking to him.. He won't talk.. He told me he never loved me and that he wished i never existed.. All my friends tell me to get over him. and go out and that there is someonw WAY better. But they don't understand! I don't understand why he left me! I dont :"( I really really really wanna tell him my feelings, im just too scared he'll end up laughing in my face. He took my virginity. Oh and did i mention he'll text me at random times, totally messing with me, telling me he misses me and he needs me and that he loves me. Then he'll totally deny it to people when they ask him. And he'll be a complete jerk to me the next day.
    I'm getting really sick of all this depression and tears.
    I really need some advice, and quick.
    I need to get over him.
    Please help me. I'm getting so sick of living this way.
    Thanks..

Re: Two years together. now he hates me Help.

Thank you for contacting us at the National Runaway Switchboard. We’re sorry to hear that you are going through such a difficult time. It sounds like you cared a lot about this guy and that the relationship was an important part of your life. It also sounds like you have lost both your boyfriend and best friend. It must have also been hard to experience the break up through text messaging.

Since this has happened, in what ways have you been coping? You mentioned depression and tears, but are there any other ways you have been able to deal? You mentioned some other friends, are you able to turn to them for support at this time? Or, have you considered talking to someone like a school counselor or a psychologist about your situation?

You stated you would like us to help you, and we would be happy to talk to you should you decide to call our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY. We cannot tell you what you should or should not do, but we can talk about how you are feeling, coping, and what options you may have in this situation. We can also help find referrals for places like counseling or other social service agencies if you give your city and state.

One resource that may be of help is http://sexetc.org which offers information on both relationships and sex for teens by teens. Another one, http://teenline.org offers similar information and is based out of CA, but also has message boards online for those outside of the state. We hope these are beneficial to you and please do not hesitate to call our hotline should you like to discuss the situation further. It sounds like you are a very strong person and we would be glad to help you come up with options for your situation. In the mean time, hang in there.

Best of luck, NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X