Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Hi, I need help because of relaionships that hurt me and I hate ho I am my sports team hates me and acts likes to call me weak and pathetic even though I went through leukimia and it really sucks I want to run away but I don't know what to do because I love my friends and my family very much. Please help

RE: Help

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. We’re really sorry to hear about these troubles going on in your life. It can’t be easy to hear that kind of stuff from your friend, especially when you’ve had a history of overcoming a serious illness. It sounds like you’re really overwhelmed with everything in your life and just want to get away from it all.

It sounds like this is leaving you feeling very conflicted. It’s understandable that you’d want a way out, but you also mention that you love your parents very much. Have you considered talking to them about how you’re feeling about these relationships and the sports team you mentioned? You could also certainly call us here at 1-800-runaway (786-2929), we’d be happy to talk about these issues or work with you on how to bring this up to your parents (if that is an issue).

All the best,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X