Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My girlfriend might be pregnant what do I do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girlfriend might be pregnant what do I do?

So I am 14 and my girlfriend is 13 and we've been together for 9 months now. We love each other very much and many say it's stupid you can't find love at this age and what not. Anyways we were messing around in the hot tub in our underwear a few weeks/almost one month ago and she was grinding on me till I climaxed. We were really worried and still are about whether she is pregnant or not. Her period was due 2 days ago (January 6th - February 6th) and she hasn't gotten it yet. Not many signs after these couple weeks and it's very unlikely we believe cause of the water tempature and the underwear. She wasn't near the tip before it happened either. We're or I am scared to go to the store and get her a pregnancy test is there anything I could do to help her? What if she is what do I do? Is there anything I should do? My parents and I argue quite a bit but there are also lots of good times in between. Her parents have gone through 10 children and she lives with her other 8 siblings 2 of which raped her when she was very young. They are both occasionally hurtful and I am worried on what I should so do if they find out. I am very VERY worried for her sake and don't know what to do. I feel sick and just want to do something to help. Neither of us believe in abortions and neither of us would not accept that even if it came down to the only choic.

Thanks!

re: My girlfriend might be pregnant what do I do?

Hey there,

Often, youth may reach out to NRS in several different ways to discuss their situation. If a response from NRS is not visible to a bulletin posting it may be that we have already provided services to that individual through another platform we provide such as email, our crisis hotline, or our live chat service (in operation every day from 4:30p to 11:30p CST). NRS encourages anyone in need of assistance to contact us through our 24 hour crisis hotline at 1-800-RUNAWAY to receive immediate support.

Best,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X