I feel like I'm falling apart again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I'm falling apart again

I felt this was the best section. 12 white male. I just posted something but failed so I will give you a short version. I have a lot of problems in my environment and myself, friends struggling, migraines ect. I want to run away to get away from my problems and replace them, I have a long plan I made too.

Thanks in advance
    More details when I get a reply

RE: I feel like I'm falling apart again

Hey There,
    Thank you so much for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We are here to help you and provide you support during this time.

It sounds like you are going through a lot right now. It sounds like you have really thought a lot about running away and have developed a plan to do so. Since you are thinking about running away, here are a few things to consider:

• Do I have a place to stay?
    • What about school? Would I continue to get an education?
    • Am I going to be gone awhile or coming back in a few days?
    • What would I do for money? Shelter? Food? Transportation?
    • Who can I depend on if I leave home?
    • Do I have a safe, solid plan?
    • What is my plan b in case my first plan doesn’t work?

We are sorry to hear that you are having so many issues within your environment and yourself. We really want to talk with you more about what is going on. We would love to learn more about you and your situation to figure out to best help you. By giving us a call here at NRS we can learn more about what is going on and possibly connect you to resources that may be able to help you.

We are really glad that you reached out to us here. We want to help you and provide you support as much as possible.. NRS is 24/7 and we can be reached at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929).
    Best,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X