I wanna move in with my boyfriend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna move in with my boyfriend

Hi, I'm 16 about to be 17. My boyfriend turned 19 recently. He's gotten a job and is currently saving up for an apartment. Even though I'm not 18 yet, if I have my parents consent, can I move in with him? I don't want either of us getting in trouble, but we really care about each other and are looking forward to having a future together. My parents and I don't always get along and I'm looking forward to being independent. I'm thinking about moving in with him after I turn 17.

Thanks so much for reaching out to NRS. Our hope is that we help you get resources and tips on the situation you find yourself. From what we can gather from your story as long as your parents give consent you should not have any problems. Again this being that they have stipulated it is okay for you to move out. Without consent it becomes something a bit different. We hope that this has been helpful. If you have any more questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call us at (1-800-786-2929) or online at (www.1800runaway.org) through our chat option.

Best Wishes-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X