Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm 15 and I'd like to visit my girlfriend.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm 15 and I'd like to visit my girlfriend.

Hello, truth be told this isnt really long term run away. I would like to visit her for a month or so and return. If I asked my parents straight up they would say no. If I went anyway and told them after they would most likely agree. I plan to do so during summer break when I dont miss any bit of school as my life is good I just want to be with her. I've already thought out ways to get there. My first idea would be walking but it takes too long and would eventually cost the same as a bus ticket due to rations. I live in South Carolina she lives in Texas. I am only worried about hurting my mother as well as the police, I dont wish to be In trouble as I cant be in trouble I have a perfectly clean record.

Reply: Hello, truth be told this isnt really long term run away.

Hi there,
    Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS).

We appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on.
    As of right now you’re feeling like leaving is one of your only options.
    It also sounds like you have run away before and have some concerns about hurting your mom and getting into trouble with the police. It sounds like you are really trying to think things through before making a decision. Good for you.

We are here as support to help through this challenging time. We can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email to assist you. If you would like to talk more about your situation and explore options, please call or chat soon.
    Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).

Be safe,
    NRS

We hope this response was helpful! We’d love to hear from you about your experience using our crisis email/forum. Your feedback plays an important role in helping us improve our services to youth and families. Please click the link to fill out our survey: Your Opinion Matters to Us

Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    info@1800runaway.org (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X