Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just not sure

I'm a runaway, have been on and off for a few years. I ran away from rehab a few days ago and am staying with a guy. I had eight months sober but relapsed back into heroin these past few days. I am currently in Southern utah. I have a friend I can stay with Chicago but no money for a bus ticket. I can also go back to my rehab. Besides that I am not sure what options I have. I don't even know where to start fixing this mess I've got into.

re: just not sure

Hello there,

Thanks for reaching out on our online forum. It sounds like you’ve been on the run on and off for quite some time on top of trying to stay sober. We imagine it’s especially hard to stay clean while on the run. You mentioned you’re trying to get to Chicago from Southern Utah, but don’t have a money for a ticket. We do offer a Home Free program to reunite qualifying runaway and homeless youth between the ages of 12 to 20 with their families; however, we are unable to send to a friend. If you have interest in returning to family, you’re more than welcome to call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929.)

Another option would be reaching out to United Way to see if they have any referrals for traveler’s assistance in your area. http://www.unitedway.org/local/unite...-southern-utah Best of luck!
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X