No announcement yet.

My boyfriend wants to runaway from his family

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ccsmod11
    Hi there,

    Thanks for reaching out. We're not legal experts either, so we're not 100% sure of what laws apply to runaway minors, especially if they cross state lines. We understand your boyfriend is in a difficult situation and would like some assistance, so we'd like to try to help. We might be able to find him a runaway youth shelter in Maryland if he contacts us at 1-800-786-2929, and we also can call out to his local police to determine what the laws are for runaways where he lives. We also can file abuse reports to CPS if there is abuse at his home.


    Leave a comment:

  • Guest
    Guest started a topic My boyfriend wants to runaway from his family

    My boyfriend wants to runaway from his family

    My boyfriend wants to runaway, He lives in Maryland and I'm in South Carolina. He's 17 so idk what the laws would allow If he ran away. His family is just out of control, and he doesn't know what to do anymore. He's a sweetheart, and I want to help him the best I can, but without him getting in trouble with the law. I don't know how he'd get here or where he'd stay if my parents don't let him stay here. But he needs to get out of that house. Help, I just want him to go somewhere safe.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp