breakup sucks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breakup sucks

my boyfriend had recently broken up with me and im so far in love with him like hardcore well i might be pregnant and we have alot of anger issues toward each other and he gets mad evertime i get mad over something little. i was raised that way and dont know how to change that. i get mad over the little things and thats why he broke up with me and he is the only guy i have had sex with in the past three months and i might be pregnant and he says its not his and now he wants nothing to do with me please please please help

Re: breakup sucks

Hello,

What an intense situation to be going through. Sounds like you can use some people to talk to right now in order to figure out what to do or where to go from now. Do you think it is important to find out for sure if you are pregnant? What will you do if you are? Is there someone that you feel comfortable talking to about this? A friend or a family member that might be understanding and compassionate to your situation?

Based on the details of your story, you both had issues seem to have issues communication efficiently with one another. And since you are broken up, are you going to try and work on any type of relationship with him? Do you think you have the will and energy to commit time to salvaging that relationship? Sounds like you really like him and he means a lot to you, how does he feel about you?

If you are able and willing to talk about this a bit more, please give us a call at 1800RUNAWAY and talk with someone here 24hrs a day and hopefully together we can figure out what else you can do.

Best of luck,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

we had talked the other night about being friends and he said that that was cool and everything was fine until later that night i had told him that i had a doctors appointment because i might be pregnant well ever since i told him that he wont talk to me he will talk crap about me when im standing or sitting right there but he wont look at me wont talk to me just completely doesnt act like he doesnt care. i cant talk to him becuase every time i do he blows me off. i would like him to sit down with me so we can try and work things out but this is just giving me alot more stress and its driving me insane. im stressed i dont want my parents to find out that i might be pregnant im just scared right now. if im pregnant i want my baby to have his father in his life and i want him for the rest of my life. what i dont understand is that why did he go around and tell all of his friends and all of my friends and his teachers and everyone that when i graduate in may he wants me to move with him that he wants to marry me and start a family with me and wants to be with me for the rest of his life. why did he say all that and tell me that we would never break up and then he turns right around and does this to me. i know that i have anger issues and im trying to fix that its just right now im really emotional and this just sucks.

Comment

Thanks for sharing a little more with us. It sounds like an incredibly difficult situation. Break ups are never easy, like you said in your title they “suck”. From what you wrote this break up is no exception. We’re sorry to hear that he changed how he was treating you after he found out you might be pregnant. That probably isn’t the reaction you were expecting or wanting. Maybe he’s feeling scared about that possibility and he doesn’t know how to handle it? People deal with tough news differently, and sometimes people use negative emotions and a bad attitude to mask their real feelings. There’s probably no way to tell why he would say one thing at one time and then act in a completely opposite way. All of this is likely making it more difficult for you to figure out how to cope with the possibility that you’re pregnant. If you find out you are pregnant, do you have someone that you can turn to for emotional support? It’s probably really important to have people around you that you can turn to for support during this difficult time. You're welcome to call our hotline anytime if you want to talk more in depth about any of this. Someone is alway here.
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
        [email protected] (Crisis Email)
        1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
        https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x
        Working...
        X