No announcement yet.

What should do?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should do?

My girlfriend and I have been together for some time now but about a month ago she wanted to take a break and it didn't go so well but she told me later on that day that she was sorry and she didn't mean it and that she was just really depressed and she regrets breaking up with me and wants to be with me and asked will i give her a second chance, i mean she was begging for me to give her a second chance but her parents got mad about something and won't allow me to see or talk to her so i never got to give her my answer. on one hand i don't want her parents to be even more mad at me than they already are but on the other i love her more than anyone else in my life and i don't want to lose her and I'm afraid that if i don't tell her i might never be able to, i might miss the chance to be with the most important girl in my life, i want to be with her more than anything but i don't know what to do.

Hey, there,
    Thank you for reaching out and sharing some of your story. It sounds like you really care about your girlfriend and want to communicate with her. Since her parents aren’t allowing you to see her, perhaps you might consider writing her an email, passing her a letter through a mutual friend, or talking to her while you’re both in school. Another option might be to reach out to your girlfriend’s parents and try to share with them how much you care about your girlfriend. In the meantime, we encourage you to take care of yourself however you are able to, like reading, writing, making art, exercising, and anything else that makes you feel less stressed.
    Thank you again for reaching out. We hope this was helpful and we encourage you to reach out by phone if you need additional resources or need help figuring out your options. Our number is 1-800-786-2929 and our lines are always open. If you have a moment, we'd appreciate your feedback of our crisis services at the following link:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/we_care_what_you_think
    Stay safe!
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    info@1800runaway.org (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/we_care_what_you_think

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X