Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should I do (me and my girlfriend are forbidden to be with each other)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I do (me and my girlfriend are forbidden to be with each other)

Okay to start we are both 16 and my girlfriend and I were dating for almost 3 months and I am the first one that she has actually loved or let herself love because both of us have trust issues but we trust each other more than anyone else and we both have depression and we are helping each other get through it and no matter what has happened we are always there for each other but a few days ago her parents(adoptive) who are very religious and extremely over protective has forbidden us to see each other because someone hacked our google accounts(which has happened to me before) and put extremely inappropriate messenges and both of us had no idea that they were on there because we rarely get on gmail and her parents found the emails which we never sent but they blame me for most of it and they are ashamed of her but they wont believe that someone else did it even though my family believes me, so now we can't talk or see each other but we both go to the same church and i don't know what I should do. If someone could help I would greatly appreciate it.
    Last edited by ccsmod4; 04-17-2018, 05:26 AM.

Reply: What should I do (me and my girlfriend are forbidden to be with each other)

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting the National Runaway Safeline.

We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on.
    We are sorry that things are not going well for you and your girlfriend at this time. It sounds like it has been pretty hard for the two of you.
    It is unfortunate that your relationship is suffering because of a misunderstanding over messages in your Gmail account.
    Maybe there is some way to prove that your accounts were hacked.

Since you both go to the same church perhaps you might consider speaking with your pastor about arranging a sit down with you, her and both of your parents.
    Sometimes communication breaks down and it may feel like you are not being heard.
    A mediation may be a way to have a constructive conversation.
    You sound pretty frustrated by what has been going on.
    You did a great job reaching out today. Good job.

We would like you to know NRS is here to listen and here to help. Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of.
    If you would like to talk more about your situation and or explore some options , please contact NRS.
    Just reach out to 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) or www.1800Runaway.org. (Live Chat).

We hope to hear from you soon.

Take care,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X