Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I be worried

So I'm soon to be moving in with my gf and our relationship is great. But I'm worried about this guy, lets call him C just to keep him anonymous.
    C has been like borderline stalking her ever since she was like 8-10 ish. He's like 15-20 yrs older than her. He also has her name tattood on his bidy. He scares her.
    He's beat up one of her past exs and caused that ex to break up with her. He's also threatened me and my gf but we've worked as a family and blocked all communication with him.

I just don't know what I should do bout this.

Re: Should I be worried

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. It seems you have some concerns about a man named “C” who has been stalking your girlfriend and threatening the both of you. It sounds scary to be going through this. We want to help as best as we can, however, we are unable to tell you what to do. It may be helpful to call into our 24 hour crisis line to talk more about what you are going through as you mentioned not knowing what to do about this situation. We can help explore some options and provide a space where you can talk about how this has been affecting you. Our phone number is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). If you feel you or your girlfriend are in any danger, contacting local authorities may be an option. You may be able to learn more from local authorities if there are any legal actions you can take to help protect your safety if you are feeling threatened.

We hope this helps and look forward to you hearing from you soon. We also have a live chat service that you may utilize if calling is currently not an option. Live chat can be accessed via www.1800runaway.org.

We wish you well and hope you stay safe.

Take care,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by ccsmod6 View Post
      Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. It seems you have some concerns about a man named “C” who has been stalking your girlfriend and threatening the both of you. It sounds scary to be going through this. We want to help as best as we can, however, we are unable to tell you what to do. It may be helpful to call into our 24 hour crisis line to talk more about what you are going through as you mentioned not knowing what to do about this situation. We can help explore some options and provide a space where you can talk about how this has been affecting you. Our phone number is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). If you feel you or your girlfriend are in any danger, contacting local authorities may be an option. You may be able to learn more from local authorities if there are any legal actions you can take to help protect your safety if you are feeling threatened.

We hope this helps and look forward to you hearing from you soon. We also have a live chat service that you may utilize if calling is currently not an option. Live chat can be accessed via www.1800runaway.org.

We wish you well and hope you stay safe.

Take care,

NRS

Thanks.
      It does a bit. Ill be sure to contact you if things should arise.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
      x
      x
      Working...
      X