Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEN MEN MEN MEN

a few months ago i was having this ...thing with someone and after a week he had told me that he couldnt talk to me anymore because he is 9 years older then i am. Well i waited for him and about 2 weeks ago i had saw him with another girl and i totally gave up. Well he is now texting me again wanting me to send naughty pictures and i cant do it first of all because im not like that and second of all i have a boyfriend now and i want a serious relationship even tho im a year and 8 months older then my boyfriend but i think it could work right now im really frustrated and really confused and i dont know what to do. Its my last year of high school and i dont want this in my life. I dont know how to keep friends with my fling thing from a few months ago i dont know what to say to him. i dont know how to explain to him all this even tho i have tried....please please please help...............

Re: MEN MEN MEN MEN

Hello,

Thank you for posting on our website and we hope that you can count on us to be there for you when you need us again. It sounds like a serious dilemna to be in as you try to balance your relationship while another person is holding you to certain expectations that can jeopardize your commitment and loyalty to your present significant other. We imagine these things are never easy but are in no position to tell you what to do. We value your judgement and realize that in cases like these, it must come down to matters of the heart. You obviously have taken a lot of flack for the previous relationship and now knows how much you have sacrifice. You deserve someone who sees you for you and not what he wants you to be for him. If you realize that there are certain things that you just won't do, then, we imagine that you have already made up your mind.

What we can do here is continue to offer our support and want to hear from you. We feel that sometimes calling can make a difference especially when someone on the other line is genuine and true to what responses and feedback they are giving. We can be reached at 1800RUNAWAY 24 hours/day. We are all trained the same way and operate on being confidential and anonymous. Please consider calling and wish you the best. Good luck.

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X