No announcement yet.


  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help

    I really messed up this time. I’m 17 and I need to go. I can’t ruij their lives. I need to get out of the country undetected. My fiancé he’s 17 I doubt he’ll wanna come with but I know I need to go. How do I do that? I live in the US I need to go to a country that’s cheap.

  • #2
    Hello there,
    We’re sorry to hear that you’ve made some kind of mistake and you feel like you need to leave. That sounds so overwhelming. We want you to know that you’re invited to talk to someone here directly about what’s happened. Absolutely no judgement about what you’ve done or didn’t do, we’re only here to help you and keep you safe.
    When it comes to leaving the county, you may have a difficult time doing that as a minor. We’re not legal experts, but you may not be able to purchase a plane ticket nor leave the county without an adult. This may vary airline to airline, so we encourage you to contact the company you wish to travel with and ask them yourself.
    If you want, we can talk about what’s happened and maybe focus on a solution you might not have thought of yet. We’re here to talk and we’re here to listen. We can be reached 24/7 at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929).
    Stay safe,
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp