• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod13
    replied
    RE: im scaed...

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline and sharing with us some of what has been going on. It sounds like your mom is aware that you have a boyfriend, but is not aware that you guys are kissing. It sounds like that is a scary thing for you to think about, your mom knowing that you and your boyfriend have kissed.

You had asked if it is possible that you can get in trouble for kissing your boyfriend. It must be scary to think that your mom could find out about that and you are wondering what you should do. In terms of getting in trouble, you are the one that knows your mom the best on how she would react to this. We are not here to tell you what to do, but we can go over what are possible options for you. One option that you have is to talk to your mom about what had happened and tell her before anyone else. You are the one that knows your mom best, it might be helpful if you were the one to tell her what has been going on.

If you don’t feel like that is an option maybe there is a trusted adult that you trust to help talk to your mo or to talk to your mo for you about what has been going on. We understand this is a scary thing, and sometimes having someone in the middle as a buffer can help. If you do not have a trusted adult that you trust, you can always call us and we can be the mediator between you and your mom.

We hoped this helped and if you would like to discuss your situation in greater detail you can give us call or chat with us on our website. We look forward to hearing from you and we wish you the best of luck.

NRS

Leave a comment:

• Unregistered
    Guest started a topic Im scared...

Im scared...

At a school event (it was after school) we were alone outside.All of a sudden he kissed me, and I kissed him back.This is not the problem.Thrn after words we walked inside and everything seemed normal until my teacher saw us and told us we weren't allowed outside.She never said anything about the kiss but now she scares me because I'm afraid they caught the kiss on camera, they will tell my parents and I'll get in trouble.I know this is stupid...
    My Mum knows Nate (My boyfriend.) and I are dating but she doesn't know we kiss.Do you think it's possible we can get in trouble, and what should j do if I get in trouble?Thank you for your time!
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
x
x
Working...
X