• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod6
    replied
    RE: Bye✌

Hello there,

We are very glad that you decided to reach out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. We cannot even begin to imagine how difficult things are right now for you, but we do want you to know that we are support for you at any time that you need help or a space to vent and share how you are feeling. It is unfortunate to hear that you are feeling unsupported and alone to the point that you are thinking about taking your own life. We are very concerned about your safety and well-being and we want to help you stay safe and well. If you are having strong thoughts of suicide and feel that you are unsafe, we encourage you to contact the police (dial 911) or visit your local emergency hospital so that someone can get to you to ensure your safety. We also encourage you to contact us here at National Runaway Safeline 1-800-786-2929 or reach out to the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255).

It seems that you may have reached out to us before as you mentioned we have helped in the past, and we are so glad that you have done so. Our support for you is still here, and we are hoping that you decide to reach out to us again to talk things out before making a permanent decision during a time filled with what may be temporary feelings. We can imagine that these thoughts may be very scary and hard to deal with especially alone. Please consider calling us. We are here to listen and to help. We are awaiting your call.

Stay safe and be well,
    NRS

Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat which is open every day from 4:30p to 11:30p CST and can be accessed here:

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/we_care_what_you_think

Leave a comment:

• Unregistered
    Guest started a topic Bye✌

Bye✌

I'm thinking about ending my life. I know it sounds selfish but I have no support during this time of my life right now or ever.. and I ran away with this idiot thinking "forever" was gonna happen. Whatever silly me. I mean it should've been a warning sign from the beginning since his ex. girlfriend commited suicide because of him. Yup. I figured the last thing I do is rant on here, because you guys are strangers and this won't effect you. Something to get off my chest before I go. Thanks for all the advice you guys have given me in the past. Xo
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
x
x
Working...
X