Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 and want to leave home

Hi, im currently 17 going to be 18 in november i am 29wks pregnant and have not told my mom because i am scared she is either going to make me get an abortion and never let me see my baby's dad(my significant other) or kick me out (with violence and have her attempt to kill or actually kill my baby. Will the police make me come back? If its not my choice. My boyfriends parents know about my pregnancy and are happy to take both of us in(we got gaurdianship over my boyfriend due to us moving to the country side instead of city) i live in san antonio tx. I would love to stay with them because that means i can go to my old school again and see friends and actually have support during my pregnancy. Btw im obese medically so my mom really probably either is playing stupid and knows im pregnant or really thinks im just fat. Please respond need answers

Re: 17 and want to leave home

Hi there,

 Often, youth may reach out to NRS in several different ways to discuss their situation. If a response from NRS is not visible to a bulletin posting it may be that we have already provided services to that individual through another platform we provide such as email, our crisis hotline, or our live chat service (in operation every day from 4:30p to 11:30p CST). NRS encourages anyone in need of assistance to contact us through our 24 hour crisis hotline at 1-800-RUNAWAY to receive immediate support.

Thanks,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    Tell us what you think about your experience!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/we_care_what_you_think

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X