• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod13
    replied
    RE: I need some people to support me

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline on our public bulletin board. It sounds like you have been going through a lot and are coping with a stressful situation. You absolutely have the right to be safe and supported. If you ever feel unsafe or like you are in immediate danger you always have the option to contact the police. In addition, if you would like more information or support about escaping abuse or abuse reporting you could call or chat with us here at NRS or reach out to Child Help USA at 1-800-422-4453. It can be difficult and scary to face tough situations alone; options for additional support can include reaching out to a family member, friend, school counselor, teacher, coach, or other trusted adult.

Also, it seems that you may have posted some links along with your message, but unfortunately we cannot share links as we are crisis oriented. However, it was very brave of you to reach out for help and if you would like to discuss your situation further we would love to talk with you via email, chat, or on the phone. We wish you the best of luck and look forward to hearing from you.

NRS

Leave a comment:

• ForFreedom
    Guest started a topic I need some people to support me

I need some people to support me

I am looking to be on my own to escape abuse and persecution. I also have terrible medical conditions that disable me.
    I'm sorry to post this here, but I am extremely desperate. I do not have too many people supporting me and I could really use some more.

Please be so kind to take a look at these
    http://www.gofundme.com/free-the-dreamer

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justi...6870680?ref=hl
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
x
x
Working...
X