• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod14
    replied
    Re: my boyfriends family put him in a rehab against his wii

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you have been going through a really tough time lately with your boyfriend being gone. It has got to be really tough not knowing where he’s at for sure and the reasons he has not been talking to you. We’re here to help you as much as we can.

So it sounds like your boyfriend’s family was concerned about your boyfriend’s health but sent him away against his will. You shared that you were able to talk to him the first few days that he was away, but have not since. It sounds like you feel like his family does not like you which just makes things more difficult. Is there anyone else that might be able to offer you some information, like any close friends or extended family? Another option might be to write his family a letter. Sometimes it can be easier to communicate in writing to make sure to get your feelings out clearly. An alternative to that may be to have an unbiased third party mediate a conversation between you and a family member, to try to help reach a compromise.

It has got to be really hard feeling like you are going through this alone, but we are here to help you the best that we can with any possible resources that may be helpful. If you would like to talk about your situation further, please do not hesitate to call or chat us. We’re here to listen and help the best we can.

Good luck and stay safe,
    NRS

Leave a comment:

• Unregistered
    Guest started a topic my boyfriends family put him in a rehab against his wii

my boyfriends family put him in a rehab against his wii

I haven't talk to him or anything he doesn't call the last I heard his family put him in a rehab .I lived with him in mexico when I Came to California this all happened I talked to him a few days before they put him in the rehab .he told me when I was going back an I had told him then I hear he doesn't live there anymore .I never got None of my belongings an his family don't likee me so its hard to find out anything why doesn't he call me
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
x
x
Working...
X