I dont feel anything anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont feel anything anymore

Married with 3 children. I want to leave. I want to run, to get away from all of this. My job supplies me with a 250K life insurance in my death. My husband will be receiving a large amount of money from inheritance. I know the kids will be ok without me. The father is a great father. Although I didn't realize he was gay until after 6 years of marriage. I feel as if my time here is over and done with. there is nothing else for me to learn. I can't stand to be near people in general. I cant afford to travel so who cares about that. The world is already overpopulated besides 1 dead girl doesn't really raise a red flag. My children who are my heart will live on to become amazing people. they have so many people to help them grow and learn and to love them. They are young so their short time with me will pass by quickly I believe. But honestly, I just cant feel anything. No hate, no love, no worry, no emotion. So why am I here? what is my purpose? I have no purpose. a human being is ruled by emotion and thought. But so what do I do if I don't have either of those. I think...obviously. I'm actually rather smart. but I don't understand the point of working till you die. why not just die and get it over with? There is nothing here on this big blue marble that states hey you need to live on me. its very apparent that mother earth doesn't actually want us here. Global warming...hello people. Please advise me. My time is short

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting us. It's very brave to share your feelings and to reach out for help. We are so sorry to hear that things have been difficult and that you are thinking of leaving and hurting yourself.

Firstly, we want you to know that you are not alone and that there many resources available, like the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255), to help, listen, and support you through this. It seems like you have thought about this a lot already and we are so glad that you are seeking help at this point. Something else you can look into is getting professional help - sometimes seeing a therapist can take a lot of stress off your shoulders and just having someone to regularly talk to can help a lot.

Your life is important and it seems like there are many people in who need you. Your kind words about your children show how much you love them, and it's clear that you care very much about their futures. Unfortunately, life can get hard sometimes, but things can definitely get better.

We really encourage you to call us anytime, we are available 24/7 by phone at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). We are here to listen and to support you. Thanks again for contacting us, we know that it took a lot of courage.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X