Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys know what this means

last monday I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me while she was walking over to throw something in the trash can. Then later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then on Wednesday i heard her saying ” i don’t know why he looks at me.

Hello,
    Thank you for taking the time to write to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like there is a girl in your class who you catch looking at you but you overheard her say that she doesn’t know why you look at her. There could be many reasons why she said what she said. You could have possibly overheard her talking about someone else. She could have been describing someone else that she is not interested in who has also been looking at her. Or on the other hand she was talking about you but did not want to admit it her friends because she was embarrassed. There could be a lot of reasons why she is behaving this way. They only way to know for sure would be to ask her directly. We realize that this is easier said than done but honestly this might be the only way to know for sure how she feels.
    We hope you get the answers that you want. If you need anything else please do not hesitate to give us a call anytime. 1-800-786-2929
    Good luck,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X