Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gomenasai

Um...hello. Im not sure how to start off so I'll get straight to my story and point...im 16 and i believe im pregnant. My and my boyfriend have been intimate for a long time and this is the first time things seemed off. We have been together for 8months in counting and i already took a test that showed positive. I was nervous to tell him but he was by my side throughout all of this. No one knows except his trustable best friend. No one else knows otherwise itbwould be bad for us.We all know i cant keep the child so im going for an abortion sadly. Im in new yorl so i believe based on research i could get help without parental permission. I found out when he pointed out that i missed my period. Ever since the choice was made things changed in my life. I decided to exercise more, especially in the ab area. However i still get nauseous. My stomach is starting,to plumb up and im begining to worry. My appetite changed and ive been drinking soda,water , and juice more then eat. Ive went to the bathroom so much my urine is hardly yellow now. He tells me i should fight the nausea but at times i just cant im afraid of throwing up. Just the other day when i woke up from a nap i felt like i nearly did. I headed for the bathtoom and everything. Since then I have felt that urge whenever i eat normally. So i just end up eating less. I know about abortions. What i will face if i do it. I am prepared for how emotionally damaged I'll feel. But one thing i will stand by, with my current lifestyle, it wil only,make my,baby suffer. I rather feel like a murderer then make my first child syffer with me. Ive gone through being anxious so much. But i try to be happy. Im staying strong,as hard as i can with this. Its getting difficult to keep putting up a face so my boyfriend is there when i breakdown. He supports my decisions and is there for me. Tomorrow i will head to a abortion clinic and see what i can do there. He will go with me but even do right now i feel nervous. Tomorrow i will panic for sure. But i know i have to keep my strong face and get passed this. I want to know what ive done so far about this, is it wrong?

RE: Gomenasai

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us and sharing some of your story with us. First off, it sounds like you are a very brave individual and are really thinking about how you want your life. You are the expert in your own life and only you know what is best for you.

We are not here to tell you what to do or to tell you the decision you are making is right or wrong. Only you can make that decision for yourself and the life you see for yourself. This can be a big decision, and we think that it is awesome that you are seeking support in whatever ways you can. It sounds like your bf is a good support system for you. Having a child can be a big responsibility, turning to people that can support you in whatever decision you decide can be great to have.

Being pregnant can be a scary, nervous, and anxious thing. There are a lot of changes going on in your body-from what you said nausea. Our only concern is that you are safe and comfortable with what you choose to do. This is your choice and we support you either way. If you want, and feel comfortable with this, you can visit http://prochoice.org/ . This is a place you can go to about the concerns you may have regarding your decision. You can also call their hotline at 1800.772.9100.
    Again, you are the expert in your own life. It could be true, that whatever you decide to do may change your life, but you are the only one that can make that decision. It sounds like you have the tools, skills, and support around you in order to make the choice that is best for you.

We hoped this helped and if you would like to discuss your situation in greater detail you can always give us a call on our hotline at 1800-RUNAWAY or chat with us during our business hours via our website. We hoped this helped and we look forward to hearing from you. We wish you the best of luck.

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

I have looked at the site. i found it somewhat helpful to sort out how i feel. Right now my best of luck is in for my appointment that is at 2 pm. My hhaving this not a safe place, having this secret is one thing but home constantly stresses me out. I know i wont get support from my family. I wrote to this site before about my family issue and if you see it, let me,just say things may have calmed down but its still bad. My boyfriends home is where i can escape to. Its more peaceful. But i never had that kind of talk with anyone over there but with him. either way thank you for the tip and providing the site. I can only hope the appointment goes well like the site described.

Previous post :
      http://bulletinboards.1800runaway.or...ighlight=Sighh

Comment

Gomenasai

Hi,
        Thanks for checking back in,
        We hope that things go well involving your situation.
        Please remember that you are welcome to call NRS at our 24hr crisis line 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) or visit www.1800Runaway.org and sign into our live chat session from 4:30pm until 11:30pm (CST).

Take care,
        NRS
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
        [email protected] (Crisis Email)
        1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
        https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
        x
        x
        Working...
        X