Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we broke up,istill like him, think he likes me..help!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we broke up,istill like him, think he likes me..help!

well me and this I guy I used to date broke up because We thought I was supposed to be moving but turns out I didn't in the three weeks I was supposed to. Then He went and got a girlfriend I have nothing against her.I don't care about who he dates. But they broke up anyway. BUt not to long ago me and him had a talk and he said that when I told him I was moving he said he was and shock and Didn't really know what to say and he said that he cried for a while and I balled a lot. I loved him I trusted him. And now when I see him my heart still melts for some reason. but we don't talk very much anymore, I guess it's because of what happened between us... He tells me to call him all the time but I'm to scared too. he also told me in our chat that there was nothing in this world that could stop him from loving me. I'm so confused Does he still like me? He gives me a big hug and a big grin and a hello! and if I give him a cheap hug he's like what was that and I'll give him a bigger hug I s he flirting?

Re: we broke up,istill like him, think he likes me..help!

Hi, thanks for contacting us. Sounds like you are feeling very confused about this guy. Relationshipa can get complicated, especially when one doesn't know what the other is thinking or feeling. You said that he tell you to call him, so that sounds like he does want to talk to you. It sounds like he would be receptive to you reaching out to him. Communication, while not always easy to maintain, is crucial to relationships. The only one who can tell you if he likes you for sure is him. It may be good for you guys to express your feeling so that you know where you stand. It may be scary to talk to him, but after you do, you may feel a lot better and have a better understanding of how he feels.
    Relationships are never easy, but it sounds like you guys have real feeling for each other. I can't tell you what to do except do what you think is best. If you would like to talk more, you can call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY.

Good luck
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X