relationships.?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• relationships.?

what does it mean when you find yourself feeling connected with your boyfriend. like really y'all are so alike it seriously seems like he or she is a version of you just the opposite sex. and then you have this weird like bond were you're 100% comfortable around them and he or she can read you like and open book. I find it odd because we've only been dating like 2 weeks. I've ever EVER been on to think you could like maybe love in a sense so early in a relationship. can i get an opinion here on how this looks

Re: relationships.?

Hello –

Thanks for reaching out and sharing a bit about your situation. It sounds like you have started seeing someone recently and you are having very strong feelings for them. It’s wonderful that you feel such a strong connection to your boyfriend but it also sounds like you’re not sure how to deal with these feelings. Every relationship is different so what you may be feeling may not be the same for someone else. It sounds like the important thing right now is you feel safe and supported by this person and feel it is a healthy relationship for you both. It may not be important to analyze these feelings right away or worry about whether you are in love or not. If you care about this person and they care about you that’s great!

If you should ever want to discuss your situation more in depth you can always reach out to us directly. While we aren’t here to give our opinion or tell you what to do, there is always someone here to listen and discuss options or find helpful resources for you.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X