No Love

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Love

Been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years...i have no family to say "come on home" so he took me in and now he's throwing me out. I have no place to go im miles from home. I need help

RE: No Love

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It sounds like you are needing a safe place to go after your boyfriend kicks you out. If you are a minor, you can go to this website and see if there is a youth shelter near you. www.nationalsafeplace.org. If you are an adult, you can go to www.homelessshelterdirectory.org and find a shelter in your city. Here at the National Runaway Safeline we cannot tell you what you should or should not do. You do have the right to feel safe in your own home, be that with a partner or a family. We would encourage you to call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY(786-2929) or by live chat at www.1800runaway.org from 4:30pm-11:30pm Central Standard Time. We wish you the best of luck and hope to hear from you soon.

- NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X