Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss her

I miss my girlfriend. We dated for 4 years but broke up and she has someone else but she says she misses me and loves me. I've been getting depressed and having anxiety lately because of my loss. Please help me get her back.

RE: I miss her

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that you are getting depressed and anxious over the loss of your relationship. That’s got to be tough, especially considering you were together for four years. Just so you know, we mostly deal runaway and homeless youth who are in crisis so we probably wouldn’t be the best help in terms of trying to reestablish a relationship with your ex-girlfriend. Probably just being open and honest with her about your feelings is a good idea. And, of course, respecting her and her decision is a must. Besides this general piece of advice, we really wouldn’t have anything else to say about trying to win her over.

There is a pretty good relationship website we’d like to share with you, though. Looking through their website might give you some ideas on how to handle your feelings and what you may want to do about your relationship status. If you look at the drop down box under “dating basics” you may find some useful information. Here’s the site address:

www.loveisrespect.org

Since you mentioned being depressed and anxious, we could always try to find you a counselor to talk to in your area. Give us a call if you’d like us to find you someone to talk to or if you are ever in a crisis situation. Our number is 1-800-RUNAWAY and we are totally confidential and anonymous and here 24/7.

Good luck!
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Advice

Hi I'm a 16 year old girl. I would love to give you some advice on how to get her back. I'm good with this stuff, how old are you?

Comment

Re: I miss her

Hello there,

We appreciate your interest in our bulletin boards. It sounds like you would like to offer your advice and unfortunately we are non-directive here. We still appreciate you reaching out and are here for you if you ever need us too. Thank you!

-NRS
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
        [email protected] (Crisis Email)
        1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
        https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
        x
        x
        Working...
        X