Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm 15 almost 16 with an 18 year old boyfriend that my parents have forbidden me from

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod4
    replied
    I'm 15 almost 16 with an 18 year old boyfriend that my parents forbid me from

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting the National Runaway Safeline.
    Yes we do have an email address it's: [email protected]
    We look forward to hearing from you.
    Take Care,
    NRS

Leave a comment:

• Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Made my decision

I have some legal questions. Do you have an email address that I could contact to ask some questions? I don't have a phone. This is the same girl who posted this by the way. I've made my decision I Just need some legal answers

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod4
    replied
    I'm 15 almost 16 with an 18 year old boyfriend that my parents forbid me from

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting the National Runaway Safeline.
    It sounds like you have had a very difficult time with your parents about the relationship with your boyfriend.
    It can be frustrating when it feels like your viewpoint is not being heard or understood.
    We appreciate you taking the time to tell your side of the story in this post, sometimes just being able to express your feelings can be some relief to a situation. It sounds like you are considering making some decisions that might change your situation a great deal. It's good that you are weighing your options before making a final decision.
    You are welcome to call 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) for information concerning emancipation or any other possible options.
    You can also visit www.1800Runaway.org and log in to live chat with NRS from 4:30pm until 11:30pm (CST).
    How does that sound?

Thanks again for contacting the National Runaway Safeline.
    Take Care

Leave a comment:

• I'm 15 almost 16 with an 18 year old boyfriend that my parents have forbidden me from

So I'm from Kansas. My boyfriend is 18. he's had a rough past. His dad's an alcoholic. My boyfriends been in trouble with the cops recently for a DUI and a couple years ago he was in trouble for drinking too. He also smokes weed, and my parents do not approve of him at all. Knowing they don't approve of him, I still continued to sneak around with him. We're in love and I'd do anything to see him. He completes me and everyone can tell me all they want about how I'm 15 and don't know anything about love, but I know this is real. I'm lucky enough to found the person I'm going to spend the rest of my life with this young. Anyways, my parents found out I was sneaking around with him and they took everything away from me and even had the country sheriff tell my boyfriend at school to stay away from me and not to contact me. They have also told me I'm being sent to live with my dad(my parents are divorced.) I'm not sure if they will actually do that but they said they were 90% sure that they would. Even though they took everything else away from me, I can still talk and skype with my boyfriend with my iPad that they didn't take away. My boyfriend doesn't have a car so he can't come see me, and I'm not sure what to do. I need to be able to see him. And if they make me go to school here at my dads. I'm going to run away. I have about 125 in savings and a hundred dollars cash. I don't want to get my boyfriend I'm trouble, but I really need some help on what to do. I've tried talking to my parents and everything. Maybe some facts about emaciation would help..
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
x
x
Working...
X