MOVIN OUT WITH THE MAN I LOVE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOVIN OUT WITH THE MAN I LOVE

OK I'M 17..I'M PLANNING ON LEAVING HOME SOON...AT FIRST IT WAS GOING TO BE ME & MY BOYFRIEND LEAVING TOGETHER BUT HE HAS CHANGE HIS MIND ABOUT IT NOW!! I CANT STAND TO BE LIVING HERE NO LONGER BUT I DONT WHAT TO GO AND LEAVE THE MAN I LOVE. MY MOM TOLD IF I LEAVE SHE WONT STOP ME ( OR US) BUT SHE DOESNT WANT ME TO LEAVE THO BUT I WANT I FRESH START ON MY LIFE AND LEAVE MOST OF MY PAST BEHIND. WHAT SHOULD I DO!! WE ARE PLANNING ON GET MARRIED AFTER WE TURN 18

Re: MOVIN OUT WITH THE MAN I LOVE

Thanks for contacting us here at NRS. It seems as if you are dealing with a little confusion about your plan to leave home. What is it the reason that you are wanting to leave home? You said that you had a plan for you and your boyfriend to leave, but that he changed his mind now. What made him change his mind? It seems as if your mother is not happy about your choice to leave but that she also is not going to force you to stay. Is it correct to say that the confusion comes into play in regards to your boyfriend? You are not sure if you want to go ahead and leave if he will not leave with you? There is nothing wrong with feeling like you want to leave some things behind in the past and get a fresh start. Do you think there are any other ways you can do this without leaving home and leaving your boyfriend? You mentioned that you and your boyfriend have plans on getting married once you turn 18. When will you be 18? Do you think that your plans of getting married will still have a chance if you were to take off and leave? Unfortunately, we are not able to directly tell you what you should do but we can definitely help you come up with some options! We are a 24 hour crisis hotline and we are confidential. You can give us a call here at anytime by dialing 1-800-RUNAWAY. Or, you can continue to post on the bulletin board! Either way, we are here for you to help you out in any way that we can. Until we hear from you again, good luck with everything!
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X