No announcement yet.

I want to run away from home to America and

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I want to run away from home to America and

    I want to run away from home to my boyfriend who he is in America but I don't have passport how I get it plz help me I don't know how to get passport

  • #2
    RE: I want to run away from home to America

    Thank you for reaching out to us for help. It sounds like you are thinking about running away accross international borders. Our organization is based in the United States, and we are not legal experts. Without knowing what country you reside in, we are not able to advise you on how to get a passport. You might find that you need more than just a passport in order to run away to a different country. If you want to talk to somebody about your situation and your plans, you can reach us at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929), or you can chat with us on every day between 4:30pm and 11:30pm Central Standard time. We are here to listen and support you in any way that we can. We are looking forward to hearing from you and wish you the best of luck.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp