Confused

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused

So I'm 15 n i was with this gurl for awhileeeee we got together wen i was 14 n she was 17 n so there was a lot of parental drama with that But I got locked up for 4 months n we stayed together n i was out for 4 months n i ended gettin her pregnant then i got lokked up again her mom made her get a aBortion n she found out that i cheated on her so we Broke up n she got pregnant By this other guy who she doesn't even talk to anymore but we talk a lot n she tells me she still loves me n crys to me over the phone n i still love her i just moved from Pennsylvania to alaBama n she live in Pennsylvania her mom said i could come live with them n i really want to But I'm worried about my future i wanna be able to graduate high school n i really don't know how ill mange to do that either way I'm going i just wanna know if i can still mange my life to become something oh n I'm home schooled right now

RE: Confused

Hello,
    It sounds like you are thinking about running away to be with a girl who you used to date. It seems like you have been through a lot together. You said that you want to run away because you are in love with each other, but that you are worried about your future. If you run away, then the police might come find you and make you go home. Since you have already been in juvenile detention twice, running away across state lines might be a violation of your parole. Even if this is not the case, the police can search for you and make you return home. You should also know that it is considered a crime to harbor a runaway, so this girl and her mother could get in trouble for aiding you. It might be difficult to enroll in school if you run away. You mentioned that you are worried about your future. Have you considered how running away could impact your hopes to manage your life and become something? It sounds like you will face many challenges if you decide to run away.
    It sounds like you and this girl are in love, and that you have gone through many problems in your relationship. You mentioned parental drama, two pregnancies, cheating, going into detention multiple times, and a breakup. That is a lot for one relationship to weather. It sounds like you have a lot of things to consider before you run away to be with this girl. Going across state lines also comes with added risks. If you want to talk about your plans, or if you need any resources, please give us a call at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). We are here to listen and support you in any way that we can. You can also reach us through our website through our live chat between the hours of 4:30pm and 11:30pm. It sounds like you have gone through a really rough time, and it was really smart of you to reach out for help before running away. We are happy to talk to you and help you make a plan and consider your options any time. We are looking forward to your call.
    Best of luck,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X