Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont want to lose him

Me and my boyfriend skipped school twice. We promised it would never happen again. Well his mom fount out and was going to tell my mom but she didnt the school called and told her . But when his mom fount out he got in trouble he cant talk to me or see me and i dont know for how long. My mom hasn't really acted like she knows but when she finds out i will get everything taken my phone and freedom and even him. But if i cant see him or talk to him im running away witg him and if thats not possible then i just want to die we have been together 6 months nothing but perfect and im 14 he 16 im scared to lose him. I really do love him and i just want to be happg but i dont know what to do without getting everything taken from me because yesterday i threw up 10 times could hardly breath i felt like killing myself because he got in trouble and couldnt talk to me. He messaged me today on my email at school and told me he loved me and he would try to come see me sometime. I need advice

RE I dont want to lose him

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us tonight. It sounds like you’re going through a really tough time right now. It can be really hard to not be allowed to see someone that you care so much about. It was smart of you to reach out for some guidance tonight. So let’s see how we can help you out.

You mentioned that his mom isn’t allowing him to see you, and that you’re not sure how long his punishment will last. Is there a possibility that the punishment is temporary? It sounds like it is a very intense time for you. Can you think of someone in your life who you trust, who might be able to talk through with you how you’re feeling? Sometimes reaching out to a friend can be helpful when we feel down.

You mentioned that you’ve been thinking about killing yourself. One resource for you that might be helpful is the National Suicide Hotline. You can call them 24 hours a day at 1-800-273-8255. They have a lot of experience talking to people who are feeling like they might hurt themselves. So that might be a number just to have in your back pocket.

If you do decide to run away, we are here to talk through options with you and come up with a plan. We are also here 24 hours a day to support you through this time. If you want to talk about how you’re feeling or get connected to some resources, you can call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). We are completely confidential and anonymous. If calling isn’t your thing, you can chat with us through our website (www.1800runaway.org) from 4.30pm-11.30pm Central Time.

Best of luck to you,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

please

I dont know how long it will be but my mom might find out to and punish me and then it would ruin me and him. I have tried to talk to friends but they dont understand i want to talk to you so bad

Comment

RE: please

Hi again,

It sounds like you're in a really overwhelming situation right now. It sounds like an emotional time. It must be frustrating that your friends don't understand what you are going through. We really want to make sure that we are supporting you the best way that we can. The next step would be for you to contact us through our hotline at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). If you are not able to call in and feel like you really need to relax, one thing you might try is thinking about doing things that have relaxed you in the past. Another option for you is our chat service. You can chat with us tomorrow from 4.30pm-11.30pm Central Time. You are very brave for having reached out for some help and we are here to take your call 24 hours a day.

We wish you the very best,

NRS
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

Comment

im scared

Im scared that his parents will make him break up with me.

Comment

I don't want to lose him.

Hi,
            As stated previously.

It sounds like you're in a really overwhelming situation right now. It sounds like an emotional time. It must be frustrating that your friends don't understand what you are going through. We really want to make sure that we are supporting you the best way that we can. The next step would be for you to contact us through our hotline at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). If you are not able to call in and feel like you really need to relax, one thing you might try is thinking about doing things that have relaxed you in the past. Another option for you is our chat service. You can chat with us tomorrow from 4.30pm-11.30pm Central Time. You are very brave for having reached out for some help and we are here to take your call 24 hours a day.

We wish you the very best,

NRS

Comment

how can i tell my mom

How can i tell my mom i skipped without getting everything taken from me?

Comment

Thank you for reaching out again. At this time we have provided you with support and possible resources. For further support, we strongly encourage you to contact us directly at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929), and look forward to your call. Lastly, please note that we offer a live chat via our website at www.1800runaway.org every day from 4:30p to 11:30p CST.

~NRS

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
                x
                x
                Working...
                X