Clear All

• ccsmod5
    replied
    Re: CONFUSED

Hey,

Sounds like you're trying to reach a conclusion to two things:

How to approach this person about your feelings
    How your close friend will react

What do you think? How might your close friend respond if you started seeing this guy? Do you think it'd be helpful to talk to her and see how she would feel about it? How would you feel if you were in her shoes and instead, she started seeing someone you just dated? It's a tough decision but there are a few ways you could go about it. You seem to have a pretty solid relationship with her...she might understand.

What about with him...Why did her relationship end with him? Do you feel like that might affect how you'll relate to him?

If you are able and willing, please give us a call at 1800-RUNAWAY and we can continue talking about what's going on. We're anonymous and confidential so you're story is safe with us.

Best of luck,

NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

The problem is, I don't know what is right...now my friend is going out with someone else right now...She's still not very fond of him (to say the least). I don't know if I should take advantage of telling him that I like him now because she seems like she's over him.

I've known her for five years and love her like a sister, but I like him as more than a friend...

Any advice?

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod3
    replied

Hi, thanks for contacting us. Sorry to hear that you are so confused. It sounds like you really like this guy, and it sounds like you really value your friend.

It's important however, for you to do what you feel is right. If it is really important to you to tell this guy how you feel, then you need to measure how that will affect your friendship. It is important to be true to your feelings.

Hope that helps. You can call us 24/7 at 1-800-RUNAWAY.

Good luck,

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic CONFUSED

CONFUSED

I sort of like one of my best friends right now, the one that my other best friend used to be friends with and had a crush on until their friendship totally fell apart.

I really like this guy. I want to tell him that I do, and I want to ask him out. There are about 3 other people after him right now, too.

My other friend said she had no problem with me telling him I liked him, BUT she said she'd have a problem with me asking him out because quote "He's an asshole and I hate his guts,".

Right now, she likes someone else and might ask him out. I value my friendship with her so much, but I'm not sure if I should take a step forward with this guy now that it seems that she's moved on.

What should I do?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X