Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sex

my boyfriend and i are really happy together. everything is going so good, and amazing. except that he wants to have sex, and im so not ready, plus he doesnt even wanna use protection. saying no to sex is real hard, and we've came close to having sex but i told him no. i need help? im scared to say yes, but then again i really wanna do it.

Re: sex

Thank you for posting your story and sharing with us what's going on in your life. Sounds like you really need some help with this but it also sounds like you know exactly what you want.

It's good that you are in communication with your boyfriend by telling him that you aren't ready. The best thing you can contribute to the realtionship is to be honest with him by expressing how you feel about sex right now. You sound like you're not ready to have sex and you are a bit concerned about him wanting to avoid protection. Do you feel like you both know enough about sex to be ready for how it might change things in your realtionship?

You seem like a person that likes to think things through before making a decision. What else do you feel like you need to tell your boyfriend so he knows how important it if to not have sex yet? Do you feel like you're being pressured?

Please give us some more details and if you are willing and able, give us a call at our 24hr hotline at 1800RUNAWAY and maybe we can help a little more with your situation.

Best of luck.

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

well i think (now im not trying to offend anyone or make anyone mad) that if you even need to question having sex that deep down your not ready and if he loved you as much as you love him then he will understand and if he doesnt then idk its up to you

Comment

Thank you so much for your post. Sometimes it just helps to know that other people are dealing or have dealt with similar situations/concerns. Deciding to have sex is a big decision, but it also sounds like you are giving this a lot of thought and really taking into consideration what is best for you.
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
        [email protected] (Crisis Email)
        1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
        https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
        x
        x
        Working...
        X