Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everrything in my life is wronge HELP

i hate my life and everything about it i always fight with my dad about everything he has the meanest temper ever sometimes i feel though as if he is going to hit me because when i was a little girl he hit me so hard i remember everything as if it was yesterday so is so much more about he that he had done in my life...n my mom i know she just tries to help me and she says that she understands me but really she has no idea the things i have gone through she ask me all the time way i hang around [removed gang name] to much or i get to close to them she doesn't understand they make me feel like i belong you know, also feel like my family is tearing me apart because i have 2 different families, and my school life is bad now almost all my friends hate me and the local gang in my school doesn't like me because they know i like [removed gang name] and them i just so so bad more then anything just want to move schools to this middle school called [removed school names to remain confidential] and then i bet my life will be sooooo much better but my house is not in the district of those schools but i would do anything to go there.....and i am so in love with my boyfriend i have never loved someone so much like him and he tells me that he loves me to and that he never wants me to leave him but there is a problem i am 14 and he is 23 i know that it's against the law to and to have any sexual relationships with him, but i love him more then anything he is the only right thing in my life but i know that my parents would never approve of me with him thats why i have not told them and my family would hate 2 because he is in [removed gang name]. please help me i need it so bad i almost ran away yesterday and now 4 sure maybe i will do it sometimes close from now because i dont know what to do HELP PLEASE

Re: everrything in my life is wronge HELP

Thank you for contacting the National Runaway Switchboard. It sounds like you are dealing with a very difficult situation, and it takes a lot of courage to be able to share it with us. You mentioned not only dealing with problems at home, but also with your friends at school. It can’t be easy coping with problems when they are happening both at home and at school. You said specifically having problems with your father and that he has actually hit you before. No one deserves to be treated that way, and even if that’s something that happened when you are younger, it’s understandable that you feel nervous or scared around him now. When was the last time he hit you? Have you ever spoken to anyone about this? You also mentioned your mom, have you spoken with her about the way you have been feeling? Does she know that your dad hit you and the way that you feel about him?

When you were talking about school, the issue of gangs came up several times. It sounds like the fact that you are in a rival gang from many of your friends in school is a big issue. Have you been able to discuss to any of your friends the situation that you are in right now? Do you think speaking to them would be an option/would help? It does sound like you have a big support in your boyfriend right now. Are you able to talk with him about how you have been feeling? What are some things that he has said about the situation? You also mentioned not being able to tell your parents about your boyfriend because they wouldn’t approve. It sounds like it’s hard not to be able to share the fact that you are in love with someone with your parents and let them know who you are seeing. What do you think would happen if you told them about your boyfriend? Do you think that would ever be an option?

In the end it sounds like you have a lot on your plate and are dealing with a lot of difficult situations. You said moving schools would alleviate a lot of problems, but at this point it is not an option for you. Would you ever be able to change schools, or would it not work because the school is not in your district? What are some other things you may be able to do to help your situation? Are there things that you like to do to cope with things when it seems like things are getting bad? Even simple things like writing down your feelings or listening to music can sometimes help. If you feel you can’t speak to your friends or family do you think it might be beneficial to speak with a counselor? Also if you ever felt like you needed to talk about what is going on you can always give us a call at 1-800-RUNAWAY. Sometimes just speaking about the situation and venting to someone can help. If you wanted us to look up any counseling agencies in your area we would be able to do that as well. We are a completely confidential hotline and there is someone here 24 hours a day to listen. Anytime you need to call and talk there is somebody here. Best of luck with everything and don’t hesitate to give us a call if you need to.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X