Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its crazy!

Me & my best friend have been best friends for 6 years & recently she came to my house for advice & options but the situation she is in is not what I expected, she told me she is love with a guy, that Guy is her sister's boyfriend & they have a little girl together & she says they have been talking for 4 months & they see eachother often but she said she loves him alot, she cries for him, wants to hurt herself for him its crazy.! She does not know what to do & I don't know what to tell her about that I don't know what its like.. she wants to be with him very much but she knows its wrong & every time she sees him she just wants him only & its heartbreaking because if she let's him go , I don't what she'll do. If she don't they'll always be a secret. Please help us /:

RE: Its crazy!

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you really care about your best friend, and we’re glad that you reached out to get her some help. It seems like she is in a really difficult situation right now. You said that she often cries and wants to hurt herself because of her love for her sister’s boyfriend. That must be very painful for her. It’s great that she has the support of a friend like you to help her.

It might be easier for us to find a way to get help for your friend if she called us directly. You can give her our hotline number, 1-800-RUNAWAY. We are here to listen and help 24/7 and we are always confidential and anonymous. You can also reach us through our live chat service between 4 pm and 11 pm Central time on our website, www.1800RUNAWAY.org. We can talk to your friend about her troubles with this guy and offer her any resources that might be helpful to her. Thank you for reaching out to help your friend when she is in need. We are looking forward to talking with you!

Best of luck,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X