Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice..

Im 14 years old & sometimes i wish i didn't have this type of life i wish i wasn't alive, I've been through so much & i cannot open up to anybody, nobody will understand ive done some horrible things that im kinda starting to regret i hold in my anger i don't express myself i can't i feel like nobody will understand what im going through & how much i just want to throw my life away im on probation for something i didn't do i got all types of group sessions & p.o meetings , i love people that i shouldn't and they won't leave me alone but i want to be with them also . I just cry so Much and nobody notices or anything i miss my brother, he's locked up & i don't know what's going on with him i just feel like giving up & saying forget my life.

re: need advice..

Hi

Thanks for contacting the National Runaway Safeline. We are truly sorry to hear about how you are feeling and what you are going through. It sounds like you are experiencing a lot of hurt. It seems that you have not been able to express yourself to anyone. You mentioned that you attend group sessions. Are your group sessions the same as group counseling? It is very unfortunate that you are currently on probation for something that you didn’t do. It sounds like you and your brother were close. It can be scary to have a loved one locked up and not knowing what is going on with them. Information is often times available online for the inmate’s family and friends to access.

Sometimes people experience a lot of hardships in life and without understanding why. Sometimes people have to look within themselves for reasons as to why they shouldn’t give up. People are not always able to make the right predictions about life. And sometimes horrible things happen to wonderful people. Most people will probably say that having a support system helps them get through tough times. It doesn’t sound like are currently receiving a lot of support which could probably make things tougher. We would like for you to know that receive calls on our 24/7 hotline and we provide support. In addition to being supportive and providing a listening ear, we can discuss your options and work with you to try and locate long term support networks.

If you have a way to call us, we would like to hear from you. We can be reached at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). Our hotline is confidential, anonymous, and toll-free. No one should have to go through life feeling as if they are alone.

Best Wishes
    ~NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X