Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused

im a 16 year old female in 10th grade. and about a week ago i started dating a senior and i thought he really liked me and i liked him back. but then he started to presure me into having sex. and then on thursday i gave into to him and had sex with him. it was my first time. then he left and dumped me by texting me by cellphone. so now i feel used and i regret having sex. i feel so confused. i feel stupid for giving in to having sex and i always stood up for myself but i gave into easliy to a guy because i really liked him. like i said im really confused about the whole situation.

Re: Confused

Thank you for contacting us here at the National Runaway Switchboard. It sounds like you have been on an emotional roller coaster with this senior. We hope that we can provide assistance and comfort to you during this confusing time for you. We can empathize with you and that it is not a good feeling to feel used by someone that we like and care about. Were you able to talk to anyone else about your feeling with this senior? We know that it’s hard not to feel stupid, but you are not stupid for choosing to have sex with him. Sometimes in a relationship it can be difficult to say no to them when we really like the person and want to make them happy. Were you able to use protection or birth control? Some helpful numbers to have regarding sex that you could contact are: Emergency Contraception Hotline 1-888-668-2528 and also Planned Parenthood 1-800-230-7526. Not only can they provide assistance in keeping yourself physically safe, but also emotionally safe.

You are more than welcome to call us here at the National Runaway Switchboard at 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929) to discuss options and any questions and feelings that you are experiencing. We do not judge people here. We are a 24/7 confidential crisis line that that provide resources and someone to listen to you if you are just wanting to talk.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X