Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have no friends

It all started in middle school i started losing friends and it was all because my attitude im trying to change it but i really dont see my attitude as a big deal and i just think that my friends or family dont appreciate me , now im a freshman and i had 3close friends and we got into arguments and nowwe hate eachother , im depressed because since ive lost them i have nobody except my boyfriend and this fall hes going to be a senior and im going to be a sophmore, my boyfriend does have to deal w my attitude but never leaves my side because he lovesme what if i dont make friends? or have close friends like everyone else? What will happen when my boyfriend graduates next year and cant be with me in school ? I got in a fight with my aunt, dad and fist fight and argument w my cousin all in the same week and i guess everuthing was my fault as usual , i just wish i had friends i could control my attitude but also i want people to do the same. And i just want to stop getting into arguments w people , what should i do?

I have no friends

Hello,
    We are sorry that things have not been going well for you lately.
    It must have been very hard for you to experiences these situations; we hope it makes you feel better discussing them in this forum.
    I
    t sounds like you appreciate your boyfriend being there for you during trying times but you are concerned about how you will cope once he graduates from your school.
    Is that right?

Well perhaps we can help you by looking at some options to formulate a plan to cope with things.
    Give us a call at 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) or you are welcome to use our live chat service at our website address www.1800Runaway.org
    You are very courageous to reach out for help and we hope you will begin to feel better.
    Take Care
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X