Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conflicted between 2 men

Ill start with the first guy. I met him 5 yrs ago and immediately fell in love. We were both in long standing relationships but continued to speak all the time and see eachother once and awhile. I ended up breaking up with my bf and he was still invoked with his relationship. I saw other people in this time. He soon after ended his relationship however his was a marriage so it was much more involved than mine which was a break up with no legal baggage. So I could understand he needed time. We had always been on an on again off again terms however it never changed how I felt about him. He cheated yes but so did I and we were both young and made mistakes. I'm not much of a person for feelings or believing in the love like you see in movies but with him I feel completely different, I can't explain why because we are so very different people but I was and still am
    Madly in love with him.
    Now back to to point of this. I met the second man, who is wonderful. We have so much in common and get along great. He is very good to me,
    I do love him very much. The only
    Negatative thing I can say about him is that I am not that physically attracted to him as I am the first man. I guess I am writing because I am so torn. I know my boyfriend (the second man) is going to ask me to marry him soon. And I think... What if.. Because I never gave the first guy a real chance, the one I was instantly head over heels for and can still say I am.
    The right thing is to stay with the second
    But my heart yearns for the first
    What do I do, do the right thing or follow my heart?

RE: Conflicted between 2 men

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us tonight. It sounds like you’re going through a lot right now and are looking for some advice on how to move forward with your relationships. Unfortunately we are not able to give advice here, because you are the one who knows your situation the best. Reaching out to someone who you trust in order to discuss what’s going on in your life, may be an option for you.

It sounds like a confusing time and if you’d like to talk through some options or receive some referrals you can call us 24/7 at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). We look forward to your call.

Best of luck,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X